Unauthorized Charges by Cheerwing SilverSircle Gold Wing Trading
Gold Wing Trading Inc is and Amazon seller of drones under the name SilverCircle Cheerwing USA.They offered free shipping and then added it anyway, refusing to refund it.
Then a few hours after my purchase they lower the price by 25% and refuse to refund the difference. This company can best be described as deceptive with switch and bait tactives.
Repeated attempts have been made to solve such a simple thing as an unauthorized charge, with "deal with it" as a response.It is sad that their CEO Maggie Jun Lei and President Elden Hong Lei encourage these practices.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unauthorized charges and lack of price protection
- Reason of review:
- unauthorized charges
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of unauthorized shipping and difference in price from $89 to $69
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."